E-mails sent to your SMTP domain names will be received by an Exchange mailbox of your choice.
Follow these steps in the control panel to link an extra domain name to your Exchange mailbox:
- Go to “My Products”> “E-mail Hosting”> Click the “Manage e-mail” button to the right of your domain name.
- Select “SMTP domain names” in the menu on the left.
- Then click on “Add domain name”.
- Enter the domain name you want to add. This domain name must be under your management. Sometimes you are asked to demonstrate this by adding a txt line to your domain name.
- Write down your DNS settings and apply them to your domain name.
- Now you have to select the mailbox where your e-mails should be sent. Select “Mailboxes” in the menu on the left and then click on the “Details” button to the right of the mailbox you want to reach.
- Click on the “Mailbox aliases” tab and create an alias with the new domain name.